Mid-evil on Socrates strike him down with a lightning bolt

       Today we went over our quiz. I got a 101, and got one point off of my essay. I got Denali right, so I got 2 extra points. Mr. Schick said i went mid-evil on Socrates talking about the gods punishing him. He said he did not want me to read it thinking i will become angry again. Imagine what he is going say to my parents tonight. They will come home with so many questions. I studied so hard for this test, and I am so proud of my grade. I had to take three test that day, and I though I bombed one but apparently I was wrong (I am so Happy). Kristo had so very funny answers for words that come from (I think) polis. I laughed so hard today, and this is why Human Geo is one of my favorite classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mesopotamia review

Mesopotamia PowerPoint notes

SITE (Nothing but SITE)