Mid-evil on Socrates strike him down with a lightning bolt

       Today we went over our quiz. I got a 101, and got one point off of my essay. I got Denali right, so I got 2 extra points. Mr. Schick said i went mid-evil on Socrates talking about the gods punishing him. He said he did not want me to read it thinking i will become angry again. Imagine what he is going say to my parents tonight. They will come home with so many questions. I studied so hard for this test, and I am so proud of my grade. I had to take three test that day, and I though I bombed one but apparently I was wrong (I am so Happy). Kristo had so very funny answers for words that come from (I think) polis. I laughed so hard today, and this is why Human Geo is one of my favorite classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rome song

Poetry day :Draconian

Greek Architecture