Test day

        Today we took a test on everything we had learned so far (Message to Garcia, arete). It was very easy because i had studied for three days. It was everything we learned, and i am pretty sure we guessed all the big ticket items the day prior. I got to go on a rant about how Socrates was angering the gods, and named a few of them. I was way to passionate about putting a great philosopher to death. I wrote one paragraph in cursive but by the end of that i just resorted to print because in got to lazy and knew a lot o things would come to my mind way before i could write them down in cursive. That test was great, it was very easy and completely fair and on everything he had told us it would be on. I was skeptical and though he might be tricking us yesterday but he was not. I was very relieved after i was done with this test because i had three test today and think i got in the 90s on all of them, but i might be wrong. Thank you for the bonus question Mr. Schick that was awesome too. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rome song

Poetry day :Draconian

Greek Architecture