Test day

        Today we took a test on everything we had learned so far (Message to Garcia, arete). It was very easy because i had studied for three days. It was everything we learned, and i am pretty sure we guessed all the big ticket items the day prior. I got to go on a rant about how Socrates was angering the gods, and named a few of them. I was way to passionate about putting a great philosopher to death. I wrote one paragraph in cursive but by the end of that i just resorted to print because in got to lazy and knew a lot o things would come to my mind way before i could write them down in cursive. That test was great, it was very easy and completely fair and on everything he had told us it would be on. I was skeptical and though he might be tricking us yesterday but he was not. I was very relieved after i was done with this test because i had three test today and think i got in the 90s on all of them, but i might be wrong. Thank you for the bonus question Mr. Schick that was awesome too. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mesopotamia review

Mesopotamia PowerPoint notes

SITE (Nothing but SITE)