cyber class review

This as been awesome. I get to wake up at 8, budget my class and the order i want to do them in, and i love having lessons in advanced. I am usually absent so i know how to teach myself things and honestly for some subject i understand it better when i teach it to myself. Who doesn't love being able to do their school work in their pajamas. I d not have to worry about how long it will take me to get ready in the morning, or laying out my cloths the day prior. My mom is a science teacher and she finished her work, so she gets really bored and makes cookies and stuff. That is really great too. I can listen to music and watch TV while i am doing my school work. I am actually listening to music while i am typing this. Aslo i do not have to carry around books, worry about when i can go to the bathroom, or being late to class. I also have quiet when i do my school work; which i do not have in some classes (not including our western civ class).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rome song

Poetry day :Draconian

Greek Architecture