Soooo......... Corona Virus

So the corona virus has been going on for a  while. You let school two weeks earlier then everyone else. You have been sheltered inside (You currently love hiding in your room all day so that's normal). We are limited on the amount of food we can buy from the government and do not normally have as many per- made lasting meals made. You decided this is the time to learn to cook and start all meal prepping. It went amazing you can use the oven, oven top, food processor, etc. You made beer batter bread and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! you also have more time to make workouts and well workout. This has been so fun and you have some monumental Gaines in exercise and relating to muscles. You went to the emergency room twice because of an allergic reaction maybe oral we do not know yet. You also had a very mild allergic reaction to cross contaminated food that you just stayed home for. You went to the emergency room again bc. your jaw hurt sooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!! I got and x-ray and an ultrasound of it to find out i had a swollen lymph node. We then raced to the dentist to see if i had a cavity or anything. SURPRISE your wisdom teeth are coming in much earlier then normal and have an infection in it draining into a Cygnus cavity. (Flash forwards a  few days) You went to an oral surgeon and he said they need to be taken out because of infection but the original x-ray you had is to old bc. the teeth may have grown and the roots are too close to a nerve. Also your top teeth are high up so when they come out their will be a hole into your Cygnus cavities that will need to be stitched. (Flash forward again) we get a knew x-ray and YOUR TEETH GREW SO MUCH IN A YEAR. the roots on the bottom teeth are definitely near a nerve and the teeth on the top's roots are either in or right next to the Cygnus cavity. GOOD LUCK FUTURE SELF, I WISH YOU THE BEST. School, that is happening. I LOVE ONLINE SCHOOL. I make school work around my schedule and get to do some assignments the days before they are assigned and that is why i missed a blog post before bc. i forgot to hit published on a saved copy.  I can choose to wear whatever i want or sleep in or stay up late (your late is 10:30 so your not doing much harm). I love to read and write so almost all of these class assignments are tailored to me. Also bc. i am absent so much i have learned to teach myself topics and that its easier for me to learn or understand things when i figure it out myself. I have been told by my fiends multiple times that i am the only person who likes online school and i find it hilarious. I have my own washable mask with animals and a filter know. (The newest fashion trend will be related to masks somehow) (I want the knew ...... mask like all the cool kids). I am extremely excited for the summer. i love to workout it is my happy place, me me time, and my happiness. I love everything with health. We have a lot of equipment in our basement (by the time you are reading this that basement better be turned into a gym and cleared out). I get to work out more and i get to meal prep and cook more. Also corona is dialing down a little so we are going to go stand up paddle boarding (Which you better still do) a lot. we also planned a vacation in the mountains of Maryland with a lake, horse back ridding, paddle boarding and kayaking also the house is huge and has a game room, pool table, hot tub, and multiple rooms and TV's. I have been told i can bring my workout gear to so that's great. I also hope i get to go back to school next year bc. i want to see my friends in person. I also have two surgeries planned for the summer GOOD LUCK. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greek Architecture

social issues involving school essay

Athens plague VS. Corona virus